Céline Schillinger is a self-described corporate activist, who was called a troublemaker by her bosses. But thanks to her passion to grow and improve on rigid corporate systems, she was awarded Woman of the Year — La Tribune Women’s Awards in 2013. Céline is now the Head of Quality Innovation & Engagement at Sanofi Pasteur, the vaccines division of the multinational pharmaceutical company Sanofi. Now she is the Founder and CEO of We Need Social.
What Is Covered
- [03:20] – What does Céline do?
- [05:35] – Céline’s bosses described her as a troublemaker, yet she later went on to become business woman of the year. How did she do it?
- [09:10] – When Céline felt like she had hit a plateau in her career.
- [11:30] – You can take 2 paths: You and your co-workers can protest from within the company or you can band together and become constructive.
- [13:15] – How Céline and her co-workers chose to make their company a better place to work.
- [16:15] – Céline took 63 proposals into the executive room.
- [17:55] – Why at the end of that meeting, Céline came out a bit frustrated.
- [21:05] – When you’re trying to make a change in an organization by yourself, there can be a lot of backlash. When you present new solutions in a group setting, organizations by nature have to compromise.
- [24:35] – People are tired of corporate speak. Customers aren’t stupid.
- [25:55] – Céline says to never stop building trust internally.
- [27:50] – Right now Céline is heading up the quality control department, working on new and innovative ways to change the way quality is monitored in vaccines.
- [31:50] – Too often, Céline sees people unhappy at work. When you’re unhappy at work, you’re probably unhappy at home as well.
- [33:30] – How does Céline contribute to creating an innovative company culture?
- [36:35] – Céline talks on how she kept her team accountable and hitting the right metrics.
- [40:35] – Where is Céline emotionally today? Does she still feel frustrated?
- [46:05] – What has Céline changed her mind about recently?
- [48:50] – What does Céline do to remain creative?
- [50:15] – What does Céline attribute her success to in life?